Use offline maps and GPS even without an internet connection. This app is great for hiking, boating, geocaching and other outdoor activities.• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned positionYou can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easilyBuild-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visitAll waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tapTracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSiesFree account is required for uploading.
• Trip ComputerWatch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks• Lock compass to bearing• UTM and OSGB grids• OS Explorer maps• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but its limited - no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.